Flat Rate Shipping Per Product
Allows you the flexibility to specify a flat rate shipping amount for each product individually
|Product Icon Code|
|Demo Buttons on/off||Yes|
|Compatibility with Community Editions||1.3.2.*, 22.214.171.124-1.4.1.*, 1.4.2.*, 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*|
|Compatibility with Enterprise Edition||1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*, 1.10.*, 1.11.*, 1.12|
Our Flat Rate Shipping Per Product extension allows you the flexibility to specify a flat rate shipping amount for each product individually. This is esepcially useful if you are migrating from another shopping cart that had per product shipping rates.
Features - What exactly does it do?
- Specify a flat rate for all products in your catalog
- Uses an attribute for rate for easy management and import/export of data
- Compatible with Bundled Products, Configurable products, and other other product types
- Products with unspecified flat rate automatically use site wide default rate
- Migrate from another shopping cart without having to change the way you charge for shipping
This extension is especially useful when migrating from your existing cart that had flat rate shipping specified for each product. Since the shipping price field is an attribute, it can easily be used in your inventory migration.