Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers are much more likely to make a purchase decision when they see what other customers have considered.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this product.
Cross selling is an extremely powerful way of increasing conversion rates and average $'s per sale. However, choosing cross-sells and up-sells manually can be extremely time consuming, and, usually, ineffective. It's simply impossible to know all the similar products that customers would consider purchasing for every product in your catalog. To really drive conversion increases, you'll want the technology to automatically associate your cross-sells with real customer behavior.
Customers are also more likely to make a purchase decision when they see the path laid before them by other customers like themselves. "If it's good enough for her, then it's good enough for me!" The Redstage Customer Behavior Engine automatically tracks your customers shopping patterns, and then the extension turbo charges the results with proven cross-selling interface that's used by many of the top e-commerce sites on the planet.
Your customers will be more informed and more confident in their purchase, immediately increasing sales.
Benefits - Why should I care?
- Setting up cross sells manually is extremely time consuming
- Manual Cross selling is generally ineffective. Our extension bases cross selling on actual customer behavior
- Immediately increase both Conversion Rate and Average Dollar per Sale
Features - What exactly does it do?
- The Redstage Customer Behavior Engine tracks customers as they navigate your catalog, and the extension compiles the information into a simple, familiar interface for cross-selling
- Limit products displayed to only products from the same category
- Ability to set the maximum amount of products to display
- Ability to set the length of time after viewing a product that the Redstage Customer Behavior Engine will continue associating new products viewed for that product
- Ability to specify whether to display the module in the Main Column or Right Column